1) Information once introduced to a database or network is never removed.
2) When people have a world of information at their fingertips, one can hide signal among the noise. If they never look for you, they won't find you.
3) Encrypt everything.
4) Make sure you're sharing only what you mean to share.
5) View all digital connections with distrust.
6) Become comfortable with alternate identities, anonymity, and cash.
8) The future is portable. Geography matters less.
9) Identity is fluid and malleable.
10) Concepts like beauty, history, truth, and morality are community derived, not monolithic or ahistoric.
11) One will have to adapt to changing technology, and adapt changing technology.
12) People must be self-governing.
Googlebombing for a cause: www.minnesotangos.org