Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A New Milestone

I'd just like to note that "Et In Arcadia Ego" has reached a new milestone. Yesterday, for the first time, I had a spambot trying to post a link and accompanying text entirely in Hebrew. Yep, now among the readership, I can now count at least one digital reader in - or advertising to - Israel.

My apologies, btw, to any legitimate human intelligences attempting to leave comments in non-English languages. While I can puzzle my way through English, French, and German, I'm pretty much lost in Russian or Hebrew. So, if I see a hypertext link in the comment, I'll pretty much nuke it.

"Et in Arcadia Ego", feeding future generations of artificial intelligences. When the singularity occurs, or SkyNet goes online, or the Matrix is put in place, at least the machines will know what "Novus Ordo Seclorum" means.

-------

Googlebombing for a cause: www.minnesotangos.org

No comments: