Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some modern koans

"A second of reflection can take you to the moon
The slightest hesitation can bring you down in flames
A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break him"
Covenant, "Call the Ships to Port"
...
"The ball is round. The game lasts ninety minutes. All else is theory."
...
"I am naked, I have nothing left
my bones are picked clean
and riddled with regret
nothing can touch me
I've nothing left to take
for I am naked
but I can never break"
Assemblage 23, "Naked"
...
"Nothing can stop me now
'cause I don't care anymore"
Nine Inch Nails "Piggy"
...
"Loose hold
just let it go
give in
give up
abandon yourself to the flow"
C-Tec "Flowing"
...
"What's reality compared to me?"
Project Pitchfork "Timekiller"

-------

Googlebombing for a cause: www.minnesotangos.org

No comments: